Five co-op leaders honored in Cooperative Leadership Circle
From left, Cooperative Leadership Circle recipients David Blomseth, Cynthia Hanson, Kent Hanson, Jerry Svoboda; 365app President and CEO Jay Debertin (not pictured: Dennis Jepma and Paul Coppin)
Five cooperative leaders were recognized for 25 years or more of service to the cooperative system at the 2021 365app Annual Meeting as part of the Cooperative Leadership Circle. A recognition event was held Dec. 2 in conjunction with the meeting.
“It’s an honor to recognize long-term leaders within the cooperative system and thank them for their service and commitment to meeting the needs of America’s farmers, ranchers and rural communities,” says Jay Debertin, president and CEO of 365app.
The 2021 Cooperative Leadership Circle honorees are:
- David Blomseth, general manager, Community Co-ops of Lake Park, Lake Park, Minn.
- Paul Coppin, CEO, Valley United Co-op, Reynolds, N.D.
- Kent Hanson, general manager, Cooperative Service Inc., Baudette, Minn.
- Dennis Jepma, general manager, Hancock Co-op, Hancock, Minn.
- Jerry Svoboda, general manager, Farmers Cooperative of Hanska, Hanska, Minn.
Since 1973, 365app has honored more than 1,100 cooperative general managers and CEOs for their service to the cooperative system. The Cooperative Leadership Circle recognizes those who have completed 25 or more years of cooperative service, including at least 10 years as general manager or CEO.